Every week, we see thousands of cool customs, crazy classics, and confusing contraptions on Carsforsale.com. Today, we are featuring a candy coated 1958 Chevrolet Restomod pickup truck, a 1914 Ford Model T Speedster, and a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado with GoShichi Side Power Lift. Buckle in, adjust your mirrors, and start your engines – it’s time again for Weird Stuff Wednesday!
This 1958 Chevrolet 3100 has a ton of character and comes fully loaded. It is as powerful as it looks, too, with a 400 cubic inch V8 engine and 4 barrel carburetor. The paint job and body are in excellent shape and melt around the chrome accents. Check out the listing for a full list of upgrades, but here are some of our favorites:
- Aluminum Radiator
- Fully Functional Vintage AC
- Ram Air Hood
- 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Newer Model Chevy Suspension
- Chop Top
- Shaved Door Handles
- Dolphin Gauges
- Custom Steering Wheel
- Lokar Shifter
- Leather Bucket Seats with Center Console
- Custom Stereo System
- Custom Wood Overhead Console
Adorned with a Monocle Windshield that would make Rich Uncle Pennybags (aka Mr. Monopoly) jealous, this open air 1914 Ford Model T Speedster has undergone a full restoration. Complete with Buffalo knock-off wheels, two seats and lantern style side lights, it has a beautiful red and black scheme, topped with polished brass. Fun fact: Original Model T engines are capable of running on gasoline, kerosene, or ethanol.
Meet the 2011 Chevrolet Presidential Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab with a 750lb Heavy Duty GoShichi Side Power Lift (with hand controls). Basically, this Chevy is what would happen if Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor modified a truck and it worked. The listing on Carsforsale.com has a very detailed description of how the truck was put together, so be sure to check it out. Here are some of the impressive upgrades, to which we say, “I think so, Tim…”
- Heavy Duty GoShichi Side Power wheelchair lift (and remote)
- Wheelchair Lock System
- Heavy Duty Chrome Running Boards,
- Deep Tinted Glass Windows
- Pro-Comp Alloys Wheels
- Road Armor Brush Guard
- Four KC Lights
- Custom Fender Flares
- Smart Mirror with GM OnStar
- IN-Dash touchscreen AM/FM/DVD/CD/TV/GPS/Navigation Unit
- Color Rear View Camera and back-up sensor system.
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Heavy Duty Tow Package with Class 3 Hitch (Towing Capacity of 9700lbs)
See a vehicle that should be featured in our next edition of Weird Stuff Wednesday? Send us a link in the comments below!